Cunningham Place (Edmonton & Area)
Cunningham Place is a 28 bed supportive transitional housing facility for youth aged 18-30 and provides accommodations for individuals of moderate to low-income.
Call (780)990-1120 for more information
Residents are expected to work towards independent living, education or employment. Cunningham Place is an alcohol and drug free environment and is not restricted to individuals of Aboriginal descent.
Accommodations at Cunningham Place include:
- Private furnished bedroom
- Shared Bathroom and common room (with one other person)
- All meals and utilities included in rent
- Television and fridge in some common areas
- Pay phone and courtesy phone access
- Free laundry facilities
- Where required; bedding, towels, and cleaning supplies are provided and personal Hygiene items when available
Check out BearPaw Media’s Classic Comedy on Police Interaction, the hilarious Just Cause!
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order a DVD copy